Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tickle my Brain

What's goin on folks. I was goin over a few past blogs and felt like some of them are a bit darker than others. Nothing crazy but I feel like I'm starting to come off as a hateful jerk who just likes to complain a lot. lol, although I know in my heart that's not true, you may not. So with that said I wanted to say: "I'm not just a a hateful Jerk who likes to complain a lot" but please give me the chance to prove it.

Lets call this a contest: Hit me up on AIM (EnoBull87) and spark up a conversation with your boy. She(Perferably) or he who gives me the most mental stimulating conversation will get a shout out and whatever else of their choice (Within reason) on this Blog. We can discuss anything under the sun, we can debate, we can discuss previous posts, whatever you feel, like the title says 'Tickle My Brain" I'm an open book.

Come find out for yourself weather The Bull is a Beast or a gentle giant... The winner (If any) will be announced and written about Towards the end of the upcoming weekend.
Stay Up and Stay Tuned!

No comments: