Friday, November 21, 2008

Hey Girls!

Whats going on folks, I know its been a while but I'm alive and well. How ya been? Ladies, Hate it or Love it I'm bout to Air ya Out! Fellas feel me on this one! My lil brotha Devo reminded me that the blog has been getting a lil cold lately and he's right. I started worrying more about the pics to accompany the posts for the sake of those fags who don't read anything without pictures, so in a sense I kinda drifted away from being myself (by straying away from the real issues on my mind on the blog).

Allow me to retort: the reason I started a Blog was because I am Highly opinionated and I don't always open my mouth to share with people, so with a Blog only those who want to know what I'm think will know what I'm thinking. Now getting into it.

Ladies
Ya know ya done Effed up now right? WTF has been going through ya minds lately. (And by lately I mean the past few years) ya been buggin. I have no idea how to get into what I want to say so I'm just gonna start letting my hands do the typing. I'm a good dude, but apparently too much of a good dude, since I realized I was attracted to women when I was about 7 or 8 yrs old I have been under the impression that what a woman wants is: A nice Guy, a guy who listens, a guy who would never cheat, a guy who is never gonna hurt her and there for a her no matter what: in good or bad, day or night, rain or shine. BULLSHIT! Trust me that's not what these girls want. They want a nigga who's a jerk, ignores her, one who constantly cheats, and on occasion slaps the shit out of her for no apparent reason. I hate people who blame their actions on music but in this case I'd have to say that it does hold partial blame. The Beyonce's and female rappers and T.I. telling ya "You can have whatever you Like" and things of that nature is starting to get to ya heads. That's not real ladies, Its a business, The shadiest business there is... The Music Business. An Artist is gonna say whatever he or she feels you wanna hear to make that dollar. You think T.I. walks up to a groupie and says: "Washannin' Baby? Wanna Pack ya bags and go to Aruba with me?" You think Sir Rick Ross pulls up to a drive through window, orders a Burger and a Minimum wage Worker like in his videos? Be real!

Don't for a second get it twisted. I LOVE women but I'd rather not deal with ya sometimes cause Ya so confusing for no reason. And ya let way too many people and other things put batteries in your backs.

The reason I'm rambling on is cause I AM that guy or at least I was. The one that is a "One Girl" kinda guy, the one that remembers your birthday and calls you even tho you only told me your birthday that One time like 8 months ago, the one who is not thinking bout bonin' until you are. But what does that lead to? I'll tell you what it leads to... The single dude who has a million and one BAD female friends who he never ever gets down with. Why? I guess its cause I aint Usher or Omarion in the face. "Yea Eno's cool but he's like my brother" or "Yea Eno is my boy, but he not my type" lol I don't mean to come off like I'm crying either but just be real ladies, if you want a Trophy Husband who's a sucker for love and is willing to shower you with dollar bills than say that. Don't go around saying you want a good guy when you know COT DAMN well you aint a good gal. Feel me? I know there is a lot of jerks out there, and I feel they ruin it for real niggas like myself but ya overlooking us good dudes (whether it be cause you been scarred in the past, or cause we aint "cuties") and cheating yourselves out of happiness with "The One."

And stop thinking ya shit don't stink cause honestly Global Warming has affected more than just the weather. Ya don't Switch when ya walk no more, Ya don't grow ya own hair no more, Havin' a ceaser one day and Rapunzel length braids the next day. If you want a good dude than act like a Lady and that good Dude will find you. I Feel like I've gone on for too long and I still have more to say but don't know how to say it so I guess the remainder of this post shall remain Pending. Until then take care Folks, If I've offended you then good, cause that's what Good Art ought to do. OFFEND!

PEACE!

2 comments:

superduperkya said...

i dont think T.I. does that because he's kinda married.


anyways, there's still females out there that want a good dude, maybe you just arent what they're looking for... or maybe some females want a good dude that will shower them with whatever they want - but will man up when its time to. idk if that made sense.. but yeah, so are you saying you arent going to be a "good dude" anymore?

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSS... THA BULL IS BACK WITHA VENGENCE BABY!!! Haha... yessss eno let em KNOOO. PREACHHHHH!!! (Alrite alritee!!!). Son i feel u b. I was w/ u in that dilema. U try 2 b a good nigga n u end up in the friend zone. U gotta act lyk u dont give a wet fuq about them 4 them 2 notice u. Cuz wetha they realize it or not? they wanna kno "hmmmm y isnt he on my clit??". Bcu thats the thrill of the chase 4 them. Thats y i got wifed up n STAYED THERE. i aint tryna get baq in the datin game no time soon cuz that shit aint fun. Its a lonely, boring, horny place 2 b. N Ladies dont get it twisted. tho i have a wife, that dont mean im out there doin me. i got her now so NOW i can b the nice guy. i can "man up" n do as im spose 2. Im faithful, i listen, im thoughtful, n i spoil her. as she deserves. But it took me treatin ha lyk a coat hanger 4 her 2 even notice me. WTF IS GOOD W/ U LADIES B!!!! ENO UR THE EFFIN MAN!!!