So my Big brother from another Joe posted a Status Message on FaceBook that simply said: "What do you wanna do before you die?"
Needless to say that status lit a fire under my ass and I thought of the million and one things I want to do before I Go. And so I decided I'd share with ya!
- I want Travel and see the world
- I want to enjoy cigar on the shore of a beach in Italy
- I want to take pictures in the Ghettos of the Dominican Republic
- I want to Conceive both my children somewhere overseas and see to it that they are born in my hometown
- I want to own a 1964 Chevey Impala convertible coupe(ya knew this one was comin)
- I want to drive a Ferrari
- I want to throw out the first pitch at a Yankee home game
- I want to surf in Hawaii
- I want to propose in a huge way. And by huge I mean its perfect for my lady down to the last detail.
- I want to start my own clothing line
- I want to own a Pet Lion, no matter how brief.
- I want to design and release my very own Nike Air Max 1's
- I wanna SnowBoard
- I wanna meet Jay-Z, and even if for whatever reason he brushes me off, I wanna let em know, he's STILL my favorite rapper.
- I want to go on a cross country road trip with my lil brother
- I want to go to the Nike Campus in Beaverton Oregon
- I want to meet and get acquainted with Alicia Keys
- I wanna see the statue of 'Cristo' in Brazil - see Brazil Period.
- I want to learn some BMX tricks.
- I want to see the Pyramids in Egypt
- I want to race my cousin Kenny on a Highway. Closed off or active, we only live once lol.
- I want to drive a Motor Cycle
- I want to buy my mom a House wherever the hell she wants it.
- I want to Fix and restore a Car with my father.
- I want to live to see the movie of my life be made and released.
These of course are in no particular order... and I'm sure there is more but I can't think of any at the moment. More than anything the list is here to remind me, to remind all of us that life is too short, and we have to make the best of it now, What's on your list? Get busy living, or Get busy dying.
Stay up, Stay Alive, and Stay Tuned