Monday, January 18, 2010

Back by Popular Demand

What's going on Bull Penners? How's everyone doin? First and foremost, Happy New Year to all of you. I sincerely hope that you all had a good New Years, Christmas and all that other good stuff. I myself have become a bit of a Scrooge in recent years so I'm not that into Christmas anymore. But that neither here nor there. I'm here to let ya know that your favorite blogger is still breathin, still doin well and above all else still and will continue to still be blogging.

To all my followers (even the ones that I might have lost by now) thank you so much for reaching out to me via various methods of communication, be it Twitter, FaceBook, BBM, and or text messages. I'm here and I'm back so just sit down fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride.

I've had quite an eventful new year as well as a slightly rocky end to 2009. But I'm still standing, now wiser and ready to share my future endevours with all of you. In my absense I've come up with quite a few topics to speak of, so be ready for those. til then....


STAY UP, AND STAY TUNED!


ENO
ONE....

No comments: