Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Nightmares

And for my One Hundredth and Fiftieth Post: I wanna bring ya a lil Sub Post.

Last night, like all nights I had many dream, two of them stuck out more than all the other, If the others stood out at all.

The First one:
I don't know if it was in Cancun, but I know it was Mexico, I was on the beach and the water was so clear and beautiful that you could see all the way to the bottom even in the deeper ends of the sea.... Life felt good, everything was right, I believe I had a Corona in one hand, I was in nothing but my swim trunks, I had on shades and I couldn't be happier. It was dope, till the sounds of my phone woke me up and I was back home in the Bronx, the concrete Jungle.... Oh Well the dream was beautiful while it lasted.

The Second one:
This one was a little more uneasy, I went back to sleep which I almost never do and the dream began.
I decided I wanted to go back to school (in the dream) and so I went in and was going to the enrollment office. I stood on line and saw everyone in front of me enroll with no problems, so finally its my turn and the young man behind the counter asks to see my I.D. so i hand him my expired learner's permit and he looks at me with an awkward look.
He says to me: "this I.D. is expired, and quite frankly, I've seen you before in the clubs, you get drunk you become an animal and then you harass and become abusive with all the women." So I look at him with the "Nigga who the F^%# are you, and why do you care?" and then say to him "I don't understand what this has to do with anything, just put the sticker on my card and let me go." He looks back at me and says: "All the bouncers in NYC might see you and not realize the threat, but i do, and your not gettin into this school" he gets a pair of scissors and cuts my I.D. in half! This is where I lose my mind! I say: "Hol the F&*% on!--" (and let it be known when I raise my voice and start cursin it just got serious) "how you just gonna cut my card like that nigga?!" and I jump over the counter and start chasing this bastard all over the place... Some girl tried to defend him and got in between us, so I started chasing both of em... before I realized I had become a raging bull chasing these two and then I woke up!

Now I know the meaning of this dream, or at least I made it up its meaning in my mind, but I'll let ya figure it out... Its strange to me the dreams that I have...
Lata ya'll--

Stay Up and Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

M33KS::4::MVS!C said...

Well I know how much you HATE school, so I'm thinkin that the second dream was just confirmation {for you}that school is not for Eno Bull..It kinda solidified how you feel about school and/or education even more, and completely eliminated whatever second thoughts you've had about going back..Am I right?? Maybe it's a long shot....{shrug}

Eno Bull said...

LOLOL, KINDA SORTA, I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF IT THAT WAY... BUT ITS ALONG THOSE LINES! AND I DONT SHUN EDUCATION, I LOVE THE IDEA OF IT, I JUST HATE SCHOOL!

M33KS::4::MVS!C said...

You laughed at meee :o( Lol..And ohh alright gotcha! {to the last part}