Saturday, October 18, 2008

Losin' It

Whats Good Bull Penners? Lol Those who know me personally know that despite being a lil skinny kid I somehow Ballooned over the summer of 98 and have been fat ever since lol. Sad i know, but its all good because due to 'Eno's Wardrobe Diet' I've lost 22 lbs. in a little over a month and a half. Allow me to explain this diet.... You see I take most of the money that I have to spend and use it to buy Clothing and footwear. So while your getting fly your losin' weight and don't even notice it lol. I don't recommend you try it but its workin' for me. I weighed 255 Lbs and wore a sz. 42. Now I'm wearin' a sz. 38 in a 233 lb frame. HOLLA! lol
Despite the weight lost I'm still not at my goal weight of 195-200lbs. But I just got something in the mail that's gonna motivate me: (but first allow me to say) Those who know me also know that I'm serious about getting my clothing line off the ground but until then I have to settle for all the beautiful designer jeans that seem to be designed for white men with Anorexia. Yea I said it. Waddup Wanna Fight? Anyway one of these brands of beautiful Jeans being 'Rock&Republics'. I really like Rockies but haven't bought a pair cause I don't fit into them the way id like to. So the other day I finally said "Eff it Imma buy a pair and use em as motivation to shed some pounds" They arrived in the mail today and although they are my sz. (38) they are a bit snug so I'm gonna hang em outside my closet and do crunches, sit ups, Push-Ups while facing them. So wish me Luck Folks. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

^^ Cant tell from this Pic But the Muffin Top is NOT Rockin These Republics
^^ If you didnt know im a HUGE sucker for wings. So the back pocket is motivation in its self.
STAY TUNED!

No comments: