Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ghetto

Yooo! Remember when I told ya about my boy Deascent's mixtape a few weeks back? (SXSX EP Release) Well my boy decided to go with the track "Ghetto" as the first single. I don't think you can imagine how honored I was when he asked me to do the video.... Of course I said yes. So we set a date, put the idea together and shot the video.

Buddy and I (BE Media) got our Hype Williams on and the rest is history... I really don't even wanna bore ya with text lol. So here it is ya, the first single of Deascent's EP, "Ghetto"



Please folks, Continue to support Good music. You can't front, my boy got that dope Old School Raw Hip-Hop feel don't he... Yeah, I saw you boppin! lol

Follow my boy on Twitter and let him know how much you liked his song, and don't forget to download his EP.
@Deascent
http://deascent.sharehub.com/file/77aaa388-6118-4698-8a7a-07e3fc175d42

Stay Up and Stay Tuned.

No comments: