Thursday, July 30, 2009

That's Ridiculous

Now I don't do any Celebrity bloggin, but lately these people have been going further than usual. Given, celebs are in the public eye more than the average person so it's only natural to expect them to have some screws loose in the head!

Let's start with Kelis and NaS. I have no idea whats going on in their private lives, (cause I don't care anything about celeb's lives outside of what they do to entertain me) but I was going through my home girls blog where she mentioned that after their divorce Kelis is requesting that 'God's Son' pays $55,000 USD in child support A MONTH! Come the Eff on Man! This left me so baffled that I had to hit the Streets! (My cousins Julie and Stacey--Both mothers to toddlers) Now before I go into what I asked them allow me to tell you how I feel.

You see I'm a huge realist. And although I do not have children, I'm no fool... I know it doesn't take $55K a month to raise a child. I'm well aware that its expensive but not that much. I personally felt that for a baby Only including Needs like clothing, food, formula, milk, diapers etc. and wants like toys and other stuff of that nature would be approx. $500 a mo. So this is why I contacted Stacey and Julie. I asked them how much it cost a month to raise their babies (which are my favorite nephews along with KJ btw) and they told me for Needs and Wants alone would be about an average of $250 a month. So I then asked what it cost when you throw in Doctors bills, Babysitters/school. I was told that it was approx. $500-$1,000 a month.

Now here's where I air Kelis out: "YOU ARE EFFIN BUGGIN!" regardless of how much a man makes, that's a ridiculously excessive amount of money a month for "A child" we all know that's payback for something that happened in the relationship, and I'm willing to bet that the whole 55 a month is not going to the babies College fund. And its not like Kelis doesn't have money of her own so why the financial rape? I feel that this is a womans way of getting a man back, but enough about that before I give you 6 more paragraphs of borderline hateful words!

and on to Kanye! he said "I am the new 'King of Pop" NO YOU ARE NOT! WTF is wrong with these celebs man? With that said I will now sign off. lol

Stay up and Watch your Heads you could get hit with whatever these Celebs are suffering from!

3 comments:

☆Reese✮ said...

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS! I've been disgusted since I heard the gossip earlier this week. That's some straight up nonsense! Nobody needs that much, that money is going to Kelis' clothing, cars, nails, stupid ass hair color..etc. Really makes me angry! $55k is what people make in a damn year not a month! Ugh!
Aight, I'ma go sit down somewhere, blood pressure high as hell...lol

M33KS::4::MVS!C said...

Lol! Love it..So truu..No candy coatin here either!

Eno Bull said...

THANKS YA'LL, THIS "K(ELIS)ID" IS MAKING $600,000 A YEAR! THATS MORE THAN THE AVERAGE AMERICAN MAKES! AN JEMEKA, YOU KNOW I KNOW NOT HOW TO SUGAR COAT THAT'S WHY THE NAME IS E. NO BULL!