Monday, March 22, 2010

Bull For Mylez is Here!!

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Whats oin on Bull Penners, for those of you who have been following me and my Blog for some time now, you are quite familiar with my cousin Buddy Mylez. You should also be familiar with talks of he and I starting our own Reality/Variety show entitled "Bull for Mylez" well its been in the works for a while now, and has been more anticipated than Dr. Dre's Detox album as my cuzzo Capital H said! LOL. Well The show is Finally Here!

Are You excited? I know I am! Check it Out:


Make Sure you Subscribe to the 'Bull for Mylez' YouTube channel and please leave your comments for us to read...
For any questions, concerns, suggestions or anything Contact us @

Email: BullforMylez@gmail.com
Twitter-
Buddy Mylez: @BuddyMylez
Eno Bull (that's me) @EnoBull

Stay Up and Stay Tuned....

No comments: