Thursday, October 1, 2009

Am I a Homophobe?

What's going on Bull Penners? I'm here today with a topic that would have been too in depth to type about (even for me) so I decided to video blog about it. So grab some pop corn and enjoy this 2 part video based around a topic that is touchy and controversial. I mean, is this not why you are here? Is this not what the Bull pen is all about?

Once again I would like to give you my disclaimer:
This video is speaking on Homo Sexuality so if you are weak minded, easily offended or otherwise weak in any possible way, the best thing for you to do would be click the 'x' at the top of your browser and come back another day.
Thanks, and now for our Feature Presentation!

Am I a Homophobe?


Am I a Homophobe? Con't (Part II)


I recorded it in two parts because the video was too high quality to upload to YouTube all in one....
So like I said in the video, feel free to leave comments, send emails, give suggestions etc.

Stay Up and Stay Tuned!!

3 comments:

Joshua Kissi said...

I have no problem with homosexuality at all in any sense. I do have to give my opinion on this I would like to say that I was the individual that Eno asked about the question. I would be uncomfortable for my son to be around a person that way as described in this video. I'm sorry but I couldn't possibly sit here and tell fables on how I'm comfortable with that.

People will choose to like who they want either homosexual or heterosexual and I have no problem with that at all.

Eno Bull said...

JOSH, GOOD LOOKIN BROTHA. MY WORDS MIGHT BE A BIT HARSH AND INCONSIDERATE BUT IT WAS AS REAL AS I COULD MAKE IT TO MYSELF. I MOST DEF WOULDN'T BE COMFORTABLE WITH MY CHILD BEING AROUND SOMEONE LIKE THAT BUT ALL I CAN DO IS HOPE! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE COMMENT AND CONTINUE TO DO YOUR THING LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN.

☆Reese✮ said...

Good post! I don't want to sound cliche, but you're entitled to your opinion and I'm glad you voiced it. I can't blame you for saying what you said because if you don't agree with that or want it around you, you shouldn't have to apologize for the way you feel.
I don't think you're homophobic at all.