Friday, February 4, 2011

Her Ugly Face

These words stumbled across my train of thought earlier today and so I thought I'd share them with you. This post may have some language that's in appropriate so brace yourself. You may Judge me after this one but you know I don't care. Hope ya enjoy.

It was a Tuesday afternoon and she had just came out of school. All our talks on the phone and via text went a little something like: "I'm gonna put it on you" "Yeah aight, you say that now but imma put you to sleep..." she might have even said "You aint ready for this Pussy" or something along those lines, etc. etc. Regardless, all those conversations lead to this moment. The moment of truth... Is she gonna front? Do we even like each other that much? Are we gonna speak after we're done? Who knows? Shit, who cares? All I know is that the soldier in my pants is standing at attention, with a mind of his own. He's waiting for what the general in my head has told him is cuming to him. lol.

I tell him: "At ease soldier, in time you'll be needed but lets not scare her with the guns out just yet!"
I say "Hey" she says "Wassup?" I reply back and we head back to my place. We sit on my bed and pretend to watch TV for about 15 minutes before my hands begin to wander without my consent. But she doesn't mind, in fact hers start to wander as well. Before you know it she's sitting on top, my hands caressing her back while she takes off her shirt and I un-do her bra. We're kissing, despite the fact that I'm not big on doing so. My eyes opened, thinkin "Take your clothes off and lets do this" while hers are closed tighter than who knows what. I could only imagine what's going on in her head.  She's probably thinking "Oh my God, I can't believe it's finally happening!" Poor thing. So off comes the bra and without the ice cubes I get my "Mookie" on "hello left breast" and "Hello right breast!"
I tell her "take your pants off" she does, and the tight jeans are accompanied by the little thong she was wearing. I proceed to do the same and she proceeds to perform oral sex! (For lack of saying she started suc.... You see where that was going.) When she gets up from doing what she thought was a good job, I grab the future preventor that was waiting under my pillow.  I put it on and then I put it on her. We do what we do for a slightly extended period of time. I'm not overly attracted so I'm surprised I've stayed up this long. But before too long I see she's gotten hers, and now I'm gettin mine. Damn, even with these broads I try to show sexual etiquette. Lol. But I'm done and just like that allll the feelings I had for this girl, the desires to beat, the dirty thoughts, everything for her was left in the condom that I threw in the waste bin at the end of my bed.

Maybe had I known her for at least 4 days I would have offered her conversation and something to drink. But I barely knew her for 60 hours, and by now the only thoughts going through my mind are the ones of getting this  beautiful stranger out of my house where my family lives. This of course is the face of lust. She's ugly and un true, but she's as real as the illusions she places in our minds.

Funny, I never saw her again. Lust has showed her face again, but none of the women she introduces me to stick around long enough to make a lasting impression. Damn, what was shorties name? Oh Well... let this be a lesson to ya. Not everything that shimmers is gold. Be careful out there folks.

-Based on a True Story-

Stay Up and Stay Tuned.

No comments: