Friday, November 19, 2010

The Frontin Force

Lmao... what's goin on Bull Penners? How's Life treating ya?

I was having yet another convo with my big bro Buddah. Like it often does the conversation came to a detour, that detour being the "Female" highway... Fellas, I know ya know been on that road many many times before. I spoke to him and as I was speaking to him I realized how many (please excuse my French) frontin ass bitches done fronted on the butt with me. Now don't get me wrong I get's mine, but every now and then I come across the one that talks a good game. So when it comes to the day where I'm supposed to come through and cash the check that their mouths wrote the shit bounces like a muh f*%#er!

Ladies this is what's called frontin... See, we're in a new day in age where girls do just as much talkin as some guys. Me personally, aint much talkin with me, I feel the element of surprise is much better. So I'm not gonna be sitting here telling you how imma put it on you and how imma do this and that. I'll give you an idea as to what may go down and assure you you'll enjoy it, but I aint gonna give you a menu. Imma surprise ya ass and put the food on the plate in front of you. So a few females I've come across recently have been playing this game saying shit like "Oh, wait til I catch you," "You not ready for this," "You gonna be fiening after I give you some of mine" blah to the blah blah blah.

Now as a man and a huge pervert I love this shit lol.. Of course! But here's where the problem comes in ladies: you say allll of that and I reply with a simple "Okay" and as soon as it's time to collect you on some "oh I was just playing," "Nah I can't today, I got a fart stuck in my ass" or "Nah, next week baby, I can't tonight." Don't get me wrong, I know for a fact that life happens and certain things prevent you from puttin my dick in your schedule, but BOTH times I ask tho? Yeah, there's rarely if ever a 3rd chance with Eno.

So I asked big bro "Ayo man, is there something I'm doing wrong? What about me is attracting such frontin ass women?" He replied with an "I don't know man, your one of the most honest and straight forward dudes I know... maybe it's cause your keeping it too real." I was confused and asked "There's a such thing as being Too real?" lol..... The convo went on but naturally I felt: "You can't be too Real.. Real is Real" I don't know...

But anyway, I say all that to say this: ladies, if you want the pipe it's as simple as saying so, and if you don't it's as simple as not saying things that will undoubtedly lead me to believe that you do. Get it? If you fronted on me and owe me butt you know who you are, I don't have to put your name out there for the world to know lol, I mean I'm a gentleman anyway, I wouldn't do that! But for the rest of you, I will leave you with this question: Is there a such thing as being too real? What did my bro mean when he said that? Do you agree with him? Why do you think  these girls are frontin? Okay its more than one question but help me out here lol.
Shout Outs to all of ya who kept it real and didn't hold out on the butt... I almost wanna put ya names out there cause the sex was good baby! I see you sittin there blushing, but lol, in the same respect I won't.

Stay up and Stay Tuned Folks!

1 comment:

Eno Bull said...

THANKS REESEY BABY! GLAD YOU LIKED IT... IT'S A DAMN SHAME. NO WONDER A PERSON'S WORD AINT WORTH SHIT ANYMORE. WE DEALING WITH VERBAL IOU'S LIKE THEY GOIN OUTTA STYLE.