Thursday, November 12, 2009

Middle Finger to Society

While talking to my home girl last night (whom I speak with each day) the topic of my drivers License came about. It all started when she asked if I had one and before you knew it I was pleading my case as to why I refuse to get one at the moment. Pull up a seat, its gonna be a good one:

Stephanie Marie:
Because my boy is manager of a Best Buy and they need workers but its in Westchester
Eno Bull: Oh that would be dope.
Stephanie Marie: Yeah but you don't drive!!!
Eno Bull: My pops would let me use his car if I had a license.
Stephanie Marie: Soo stop beinq lazy and get your license
Eno Bull: Nah man. Imma go for as long as I can without it.
Eno Bull: Lol.
Eno Bull: That's my middle finger to Society.
Stephanie Marie: Lmao ay Jesus
Eno Bull: I don't even Believe in I.D.'s I got mine cause you know... feel me. But you yea...
Stephanie Marie: I can't front I didn't have an I.D. for a lonqq time
Stephanie Marie: Lol
Eno Bull: Yea. My Permit has been expired for a whole year.
Eno Bull: It still says Under 21.
Eno Bull: But MIDDLE FINGER to society.
Eno Bull: I'll get a license when I get a car and even then imma drive around illegally for a lil while.
Eno Bull: Til then I'm "Mr. What the fuck you need my I.D. For, my word should be a good enough indicator as to who I am"
Stephanie Marie: Lmao that's the I.D. you use?
Eno Bull: Yea.
Stephanie Marie: Lmao
Eno Bull: I still get into clubs and all that.
Stephanie Marie: Lmao I like that
Eno Bull: Yea.
Stephanie Marie: Lmao
Stephanie Marie: But whyy?
Eno Bull: Oh boy, you really wanna open those flood gates? Lol.
Stephanie Marie: Lmao yesh
Eno Bull: I will go in on WHY, for a few paragraphs.
Stephanie Marie: Go aheadd!
Stephanie Marie: I asked for a reason
Eno Bull: Yes!
Eno Bull: Ok, pull up a seat.
Stephanie Marie: I'm layinq down
Eno Bull: Aight so its like this:
Eno Bull: We live in a world (a country) where we are not viewed as individuals, we are not seen as human beings with unique minds, and feelings and emotion.
Eno Bull: We're not seen as logical creatures with the ability to do great things.
Eno Bull: We are seen as nothing more than numbers in a system.
Eno Bull: This country is not a beautiful rose that blooms, its a machine and we are not the drops of water that feed that rose, we are the parts that keep it moving.
Stephanie Marie: OMG that sounded like a book!! And its sooooo true
Eno Bull: So since birth everything is based on paper.
Eno Bull: Birth Certificate, Social Security Cards, so on and so forth.
Eno Bull: Yea.
Eno Bull: My question is: "Why?"
Eno Bull: I'll tell you why.
Eno Bull: Control! There is no such thing as Freedom in this country. That's just a pacifier they give us to make us feel like we are in a great country.
Eno Bull: You don't believe me? Go into any public building drop your pants and take a piss, and tell me if they won't try to hang you.
Stephanie Marie: That's true
Stephanie Marie: Freedom is just the image they give you but it isn't true
Eno Bull: Right, so an I.D. Card is just a compact version of my Passport, Birth Certificate, and SSC, so wtf I need an I.D. card for.
Eno Bull: A cop stops me and asks me my name all I gotta do is tell him and there goes my whole life in his computer.
Eno Bull: The schools I've went to, the jobs I've had and even the people in my life.
Eno Bull: I'm not comfortable with that.
Eno Bull: That's NOT freedom.
Eno Bull: Freedom is me being able to tell you, "My name is Eno Gutierrez, son of Such and Such" and you let me go without having to know any more about me than I'm willing to share.
Stephanie Marie: That makes sense
Eno Bull: Right, which leads me to part II of my rant.

PART II-
Eno Bull: We've come to a point in time where a man's word no longer means anything. See if the rest of the world was as honest as me there would be a lot less problems.
Stephanie Marie: That's true a mans word isn't shit anymore
Stephanie Marie: Everythinq is "I need it in writinq"
Eno Bull: Right so you see I can't tell you "Yes, I did graduate High School" without you needing to see a piece of Paper.
Eno Bull: They call it a Diploma. So that Paper which I could have paid for, for all you know is what determines I went to school? Why not just ask me some math problems and some historic facts?
Eno Bull: So its the same with an I.D.
Eno Bull: Why can't you just understand my words when I say "I was born on the 14th afternoon in August in 1987. I stand before you a 22 year and 3 month old man.
Eno Bull: Nah, that's not valid, my word means nuttin. You need a piece of Cardboard as proof
Stephanie Marie: I never thought about it in this way
Eno Bull: On this planet a mans word once held weight now, its only the things men have given value too. Birth Cerificates, SSC's, Passports, I.D. and even Money.
Stephanie Marie: And it makes sense ; & its true you can buy a diploma and not kno jack shit
Eno Bull: All those things WE gave value too.
Eno Bull: To*
Eno Bull: Right.
Eno Bull: So that's why I'm anti I.D. Cards.
Eno Bull: Unfortunately I know I have to get my license some day but you don't need a license to know how to drive a car and so I drive without one.
Stephanie Marie: That's true but if you get stopped you gottah deal with it
Stephanie Marie: Its always a risk
Eno Bull: I'll pay the consequences if ever I'm caught, but til then I'm the one who goes against the grain.
Eno Bull: I know.
Eno Bull: You right, but I don't drive often, every once in a while I go for a joy ride but I'm just sayin.
Stephanie Marie: Yeah I feel you
Stephanie Marie: You just put a million thoughts in my head because I never thought of the whole I.D. thinq like that
Eno Bull: So I guees deep down I'm just a Hippy, but this is how I think.
Eno Bull: Yea.
Stephanie Marie: Lol I think you have the soul of a hippy
Eno Bull: Yea I do.
Eno Bull: Trust me, these are the things I think of.
Eno Bull: You wouldn't think of it just by lookin at me.
Stephanie Marie: Nope; you look like the typical nigga (no offense)
Eno Bull: None taken, I know, I see that nigga in the mirror every mornin, but the nigga lookin back at me sees a scholar.
Eno Bull: Write that one down lol.
Stephanie Marie: AAAOOOWWWW
Stephanie Marie: I'm soo quotinq that lmao
Eno Bull: Lmao.
Eno Bull: Me too I aint gonna front I like that.
Stephanie Marie: Lol
Eno Bull: Lmao. Hmmm. You spanish you good.
Stephanie Marie: Lmaoo your spanish too sucio

So there you have it, the reason I've yet to get my New York State Driver's License
Til I do have it, you remember to

Stay Up and Stay Tuned.

3 comments:

Louie said...

lmfaoooooo dis shit was funny...if u get caught driving with no license u actually get arrested now eno so u should rethink about doing that brother lol

M33KS::4::MVS!C said...

Lol I remember having this convo with you when we first met..I'm still doin the illegal thing too..Who'll be the first to break?? Lol

Eno Bull said...

I FEEL YOU ANDY AND JEMEKA, I HAVE QUITE A LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE I CONFORM...