Saturday, March 30, 2013

Great Scott!

If you know me, then you know my 2 favorite movies ever.
Lion King and Back to the Future part II.

I remember I used to drive my uncle and grandmother CRAZY watching Back to the Future all freakin day when I was a kid. I still have the VHS! Lolol.
Believe when I tell you I WILL own the pair of Nike Air Mags for the movie. $6,000.00 you say? No Problem!

Yesterday for the first time in my life tho, I saw the DeLorean in person! I swear, I almost shit my pants! Lolol.
I made Buddy Pull over, got out and asked the man who owned it if I may take some pictures of it. He was very humble and said yes!


^Really, There's no words needed!^

Then I asked him if he'd be okay with me taking a picture in it! He said yes and I swear I almost passed out! LMFAO!


^Bull to the Future Bitches^

From this day forth you shall address me as Marty McFly, McFly or Marty!
My life is complete! Lol

Great Scott!

No comments: