Friday, December 18, 2009

The Asshole is Here!

Disclaimer: This one aint pretty!

I find it hilarious how quickly people forget. they forget who was there for them in times of need, forget who had their backs, forget who picked them up when they were down, forget who their real friends are... For a While now I been saying that I'm gonna start being an asshole and start cuttin people off and I've yet to do so. Call me Kind Hearted, but I'll tell you this when (what's left of) the little light in my chest goes out you better stand clear. I'm about to be on some next level ish and if your on my "S*&t List" you've lost me forever.

My kindness has been taken for weakness one too many times. People forget that no matter how tough my skin is, I'm human, I have feelings too, just because I don't wear my emotions on my sleeves doesn't mean that certain things ESPECIALLY from certain people won't get to me. I'm human B! theres only so much I can take.... So that's why in situations like this I cut people off, why? So that you never again have the opportunity to hurt me. Trust me I've cut people off before and just like that a friendship sinks to the bottom of the sea, and I emerge from it all without ever looking back even once. As we speak a 7 year friendship is at stake and the friend on trial has one chance to correct his/her actions.... if he or she doesn't then bye bye! You wanna know why? The world doesn't deserve a man like me; and I say that with all the confidence and with the biggest balls the planet has ever seen. Because I'm so kind hearted, and because I'm not violent, and because I let the world be I've realized I am not deserved, cause I damn sure aint appreciated. I'm honest, I'm genuine and I've realized I am a diamond in a world full of garbage and waste! And why the fuck should I be all those things if no one cares enough to return the courtesy?

Once you start cursing me out over something that aint that serious in the first place is the moment where you have disrespected me and will probably stop at nothing to continue your vendetta. Take that shit somewhere else Homie! I've said my piece, every year people say they gonna do this and do that, I don't make resolutions because I'm not the type to talk about something that I may or may not do, but I can guarantee you I take action. Find out which one of my list you wanna be on. You've awoken the beast that I so desperately try to keep in deep slumber. With that said I'm out!

Stay Up!

1 comment:

Ty said...

I feel you homey. "Everything happens for a reason". I live by these words b/c its the truth and I've seen it firsthand MANY tmes. I've lost a friendship that was since junior high and it ha to happen b/c it made way for a new friendship. Life is already stressful enuff to have people you care about, already IN your life, make it even more stressful. Hope everything works out like its supposed to.