Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sittin on Other People's Cars!

"CAUSE THE DEVIL IS A LIIIIIIE!"

Lol! Don't judge me, I'm listening to Rosay! Lol
If you know me, then you know one of the very first things I fell in love with, before Photography, before Music, before anything, it was cars!

So Out of borden, I present to you, "Sittin on other people's Cars!" who knows I  might even make this a real series! (Excuse the quality, most were taken with a camera phone)

 Since Tadpoles baby!
Me and my Young'n Rudy, leanin up on pops'
84' Honda Accord Hatchback! Stylin!
Bronx, 1997?

Me @ 20 yrs. old.
Dreads and a Sidekick in hand!
You see the Bentley Continental GT tho!
LaGuardia Airport 2007.

 Here I am on my man Penny's FX35
Shit mean in the Streets!
You see me posin with it like it's mine! Lol
Bronx, 2012

Findin the Path!
Me fuckin up my Pops' suspension
on that 97 Nissan Pathfinder! Lol
Bronx, 2012

Stylin on my girls 2011 Sonata!
You see me nigga!
Bronx, 2013

 You don't know how bad I want to lie to you
and tell you this one is mine!
Lol. Sittin on somebodies BMW e26
Bronx, 2013

If you don't know me then you don't get the 
significance of this one!
Thee DeLorean
New York, 2013

 Sometime I just take a pic of the car!
Lol. My man Miguel's
Infiniti G35 4 Door!
Bronx, 2010

I aint the only one getting in on the fun!
My cousin H, styling on that
Bentley GT Continental Convertible!
Fashion Night Out, Soho, 2009.

I love cars! and I know what you thinking, why doesn't he sit on his own car!? The answer is simple? I rather sit on your, car it's cheaper. I don't have to pay insurance or deal with High gas prices! You mad!? LMFAO

Stay Up and Stay Tuned!

No comments: