Monday, October 1, 2012

2 Quarters

What's good all?

So yesterday, Sunday the 30th of September in the year of 2012, my main lady and my Queen turned 50 years old.
First and foremost I'd like to thank God for not only blessing me with the greatest mother to ever roam this Earth but also in blessing her with the opportunity to see her most desired milestone of a 50th birthday.

For my mother, a 50th birthday has always been a dream and has always been something she valued and cherished. Anytime any of my aunts or uncles have turned 50 my mom has been overly amused. A big part of this has always been because my grandmother, her mom passed at the age of 45. I've always heard my mom mention that and I know it's always had a huge impact on her life, thus giving it an impact on mine. 
Words can't begin to explain how much I love my mom and how happy I am to see her reach an age that few around her didn't get to see. As you may or may not know my uncle Ostin passed away a few years ago and was only 46. We all miss him dearly and I wish he had been here to see his cousin make it to an age that he would have already been had he still been with us. But yesterday was a day to be happy. My aunt and cousins set up a huge surprise dinner party (which she was very suspicious and expecting of all week) lol and it went off with a bang. 
I've told ya that I have a huge family right? We took up an entire restaurant minus the kitchen and one booth in the back! Lolol. I introduced Ash to almost all of em lol, but we would need a book of 150 pages to break down the whole family tree. Lol. Anyway I just wanna use this moment to wish my best friend, my mother a very Happy Birthday and I wanna wish her 100 happy more.

God Bless you mom, you've always been a great mother and friend. You did an amazing job raising 2 young men and I know God is always has and will always continue to look over you and bless you with all your desires. I've only been alive for exactly half of your 50 years, but I've been proud of you for all 50 of them! I love you, Happy birthday once again!

^Pops and the Birthday Girl^

 ^Buddy caught me mid Laugh^
So my smile is crazy here! Lol

 ^My Family^
LtoR: Me, Rudy, Keith,
Mom and Pops

 ^First Dance with Pops as^
a 50 year old.

 ^Told ya we filled up the whole restaurant^

 ^My mom and all her brothers^
LtoR: Elvis, Luis, Neto
and mom, the only Girl

^My uncle and his "Model's Eyebrow!"^ 
Lmao...

It was a great night filled with a lot of love and happiness. I'm so blessed to be a part of this family. Happy Birthday to my mommy once again, Love you girl!

Stay Up and Stay Tuned!

No comments: