Friday, May 27, 2011

Honda Music LP

Ladies and Gentleman, i know it's been a while since I hit ya with an actual Bull Penesque blog post, but I've just been very very high! High off the rush of helpin my cuz Buddy Mylez (click name to like/follow on FaceBook) get this album done and released for ya. Needless to say it's here:

Brand new, fresh out the oven
"Honda Music" by Buddy Mylez
^Front Cover^
Click Pic to Download Album

^Back Cover^
Click Pic to enlarge.

I promise folks, I haven't loss sight of what the blog is about, In fact, what I'm doing is very much in tune with the blog, Ya know I HATE trash music, so what better way to fight the epidemic then by sharing Amazing music with ya. So in the mean time, support me by supportin my bro Buddy Mylez.

Stay Up and Stay Tuned!

No comments: